Ed,

Just my 2p worth

There will be a LOT of flack if wsjt was to just  log the end time - I want to
know when I started the QSO not when finished - thankfully I use a ‘Normal’
logger that handles start/finish times and all works as it should. It keeps me
within the terms of my licence - recording when ‘on’ the air.

I have been monitoring the wsjt forums for quite a while now and this is the
1st time seen this so I don’t think you will get much support for a change.

There is an obvious solution but as you have said you like using a contest
logger and won’t change.  The N1MM software _could_ record both timestamps and
only export the end time to the cabrillo log but looks like that is not an
option either.

73’s
Tom
GM8MJV