On 12/08/2018 00:04, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
On 12/08/2018 8:53 AM, Bill Somerville wrote:

Hi Laurie,

the URI has been the same since WSJT-X v1.3 at least, probably since it started spotting there.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

OK Bill,

Well that kills my explanation of what is the cause of no spots ;)

de Laurie VK3AMA

Hi Laurie,

I assume there has been an IP address change if Philip has switched hosting service, it can take a day or three for DNS changes to flush through all the non-authoritative DNS caching servers at ISPs. I would guess some spots have been going into the bit bucket from some sources, it should all sort it self out soon if that is the case.

73
Bill
G4WJS.