Mike,

I don't seem to be able to get it to work. Any PTT Method in WSJT-X other
than CAT won't key the transmitter. I can't find common COM ports between
WSJT-X and SmartSDR CAT. Some combinations give me an error, others just
don't work. I assume if I could figure out how to create another COM port
pair, it might work, but the dashboard for com0com is missing.

Frank