Which rig do you have?
FT-757GXorFT-757GXII
It look like you have the FT-757GX which is a one-way communication rig and
explains why the json solution works with "-m 106" but "-m 107" does not.

de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, October 12, 2018, 2:12:59 PM CDT, Höss Lajos <m...@c2.hu> wrote:

Hi,

Thank to everybody for a lots of help. Please note, another computer (windows 7
64 bit and another FT-757GX-I used for these test. But no problem, the problem
same.

I attached the radio config setup. The problem occured, when press the test cat
button.

I attached the radio config setup only for PTT. PTT works.

rigctl-wsjtx.exe -m 107 -r COM8 -s 4800 -vvvvv f >log.txt 2>&1

This command executed too, and attached it. Of course com port changed to com3.
Two log files, because the radio is FT-757GX-I (hamlib model =106), but the
sample requested FT-757GX-II (hamlib model =107). FT-757GX-II probably similar,
but real two way serial port exist.

I test the suggested json quick fix file. Now the CAT system working with
WSJT-X 2.0.0 rc2 FT-757(-I) settings. I test frequency change, it works without
any problem.

I not know, this trick will generate errors  or no with another rigs, for
example Icom 706 MKGII.

73,

Lajos,

HA8HL

Cool. Thanks.  Please provide "for dummy" instructions for us dumb guys. Much
appreciated.