See attachment ..

On 10/17/2018 1:23 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
Hi All,

I need some help from the community to try and diagnose these issue. I suspect it is an OpenSSL problem with old version of the OpenSSL DLLs being used. It would be nice to package the OpenSSL libraries with WSJT-X but fro legal reasons that is not possible so we are somewhat at the mercy of what is installed on your systems.

Can those of you having LotW User Data file download errors on Windows, that are easily repeatable, please do the following:

Open a Command prompt window (*not* Administrator mode),

type the following command at the prompt:

where libeay32.dll

and report back the results printed.

---
https://www.avg.com