RC3 on Ubuntu 18.04 AMD64, empty log file so everything would be highlighted.

(1) Highlighting NEW DX and NEW DX ON BAND does not work. Nothing highlighted.  Yes those types are enabled in the color settings.

(2) Can set foreground color on LOTW only.  Can not set foreground colors elsewhere.  Text color stays black regardless of foreground color in settings other than for LOTW.

(3) If you set an LOTW background you can not change it back to transparent without resetting all of the other colors to default.

(4) If you set an LOTW background then the left panel flickers like it is drawing the first color and then drawing the LOTW background color over it.

(5) I want to set up: NEW DX -or- NEW DX ON BAND -or- NEW GRID -or- NEW GRID ON BAND -and- LOTW.  Anything I set up gives trouble.  For example, with the default settings, an LOTW station calling me would have a red background with red text on the right panel.  You can not see who is calling.  Similarly, a new GRID LOTW station calling CQ would have red text on an orange background in the left panel.  Almost invisible.  How is this new highlighting feature intended to be used?  Can you set a default color scheme that works?

djb