Bill,

I downloaded and installed the 32 bit OpenSSL software this morning.
(after I had downloaded and copied the the *.csv file yesterday as a short
term fix)
...and the copy fix worked. So, I thought I would do the full fix.

After the install, I went to the colors tab where the Fetch button is, and
it is now Gray...is that how it is supposed to be? Since I can't do a
Fetch, I assume it will auto-update and either I can no longer do a manual
fetch, or the program is smart enough to realize I don't need an update.

In either case, I don't get the error (Win10 Home 64bit).

Just wanted to make sure what I installed is working.

TIA, 73, N0AN
Hasan