Hi!

It is VP6D, not casual Fox.
Yes, I tried for some time but give up: VP6D was -17 at best, so 20 minutes is
enough.
And they faded out.

For people in wrong TS (or correct one), I've seen it all:
- people calling below 1 kHz
- people calling with TX2, obviously not F/H mode
- people not receiving answer(those few I decoded)
- people sending TX3 above 1 kHz
- people calling them on their frequency (and wrong TS, so they block it for me)

I guess most people got info on DX cluster and start calling without ever
hearing them.
Others try to do their first FT8/WSJTX QSO ever to get ATNO.

It is well known that if you shout enough you can compensate not hearing the
other side.
(I missed this lesson a while ago, so I do not understand it:
but it is common on any pile up so it must be true).

Nothing to be done in SW. It is part of DXers life on CW/SSB for years.

Again: VP6D. Not casual Fox.

73 gl
Iztok, s52d

Pravni pogoji / Legal disclaimer