Hi Jim,

   Yes I've done that but you still need to go through the process of
looking at your last transmission in the list and translating that to a
waterfall location click. In the mean time the DX has moved on to an easier
contact. I've found that a quicker reaction time helps with not losing
needed contacts. A simple right click on the right line and go would be
much faster.

Bill - AK6A