Everyone seems to have had fun exercising the RTTY RU features in WSJT-X. I did, too, making 37 QSOs in a little over an hour using 100 W and a dipole.

I found more things wrong than others have reported, so far. I will document them carefully and report here more fully in a little over a week. (I will be busy with other commitments from Oct 26 through Nov 1.)

Bottom line, as I see it today:

It's clear that the new FT8 message formats can work well for RTTY contesting. We still have work to do on improving the contest-oriented user convenience features.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT