Hi !

---------------------
Now as Mike has reported a bug below I will release this mail that I was writing a while ago. I did not sent it as I could not reproduce bug for sure. Difference to Mike's observation was that I did not initiate qsos from wsjtx main window but from companion program. Below is my original draft mail
--------------------

First of all big thanks for developers. This task is not a small one. Too big to be "just hobby programming".

Devel list has so many messages that is is impossible to dig out is the "found bug" already listed. We should have some kind of "Wall" where someone (not us all) should collect all bugs.

Bug name | what it does/does not do | is there a workaround  | confirm to be known by developers

That way we could avoid multiple reporting of same bug because reporting it  has variable subjects in devel mails.

I do not know if this bug has been already reported:

When I have called someone but not got qso my std messages are set for that callsign. If I then choose another CQ caller to try qso with and double click that line on companion program (cqrlog/CQ-monitor) to start qso by UDP request sent by the program to wsjtx TX starts but standard messages are NOT populated with that new call. The previous call is still there. Old versions, 1.9.2 and below, never did this. I did not have had time enough to play with 2.0.0.rc1 and rc2 to see that happen with them.

WSJT-X 2.0.0 rc3, Fedora 28/LXDE, cqrlog 2.3.0-107

--
Saku
OH1KH