Hi Bill and Greg,

I am just a little surprised, after some ongoing comms, that the JTSDK 3.0.1 is
not the prime, standard Windows Development platform .... So that everyone is
on the same page.

Greg, the JTSDK 3.0.1 works a treat... as long as you follow the instructions
in your main post (#435) at https://groups.io/g/JTSDK/topic/23847651 .

[ It even works with “forks” that use subversion s long as the 32-bit SlikSVN
client found at  https://sliksvn.com/download/ overwrites the deployed version
].

Greg, can you please perhaps put these instructions found in #435 somewhere
clearly and cleanly and in a prominent place for all for guidance? From you it
gains validity.

Bill, I am of the opinion, with considerable evidential backing, that Qt 5.5 is
lacking for our needs (as some comms has conveyed); migration and
standardisation to more contemporary Qt versions are mandated. Note – not
“bleeding edge” versions, but contemporary versions. We then need to stick
SOLELY with this version for a while.

Greg, I think that the AR community significantly missed your attention to us.
Yet it is always a reminder to us all that personal interests must ALWAYS come
first and that we in the AR community must be patient. Patience is a virtue –
but not a virtue shared by many in the AR community ☹

If you need a hand, there are many of us here that can and are willing to help
and contribute. Some of us (including me) may be “pains in the posterior” on
occasion, but most in our community have their hearts in the right place.

Advancement.

73

Steve I
VK3VM / Vk3SIR