Everything worked marvelously here, though I noticed the WSJT-X Contest Log was
recording local times.  Moot for me since N1MM+ was doing the primary
logging/tracking mults/etc.  Happy camper here; tnx so very much to all the
WSJT-X team.

73 John W7CD

ARRLRTTY Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2018-11-17

    CallSign Used : W7CD

      Operator(s) : W7CD

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

Assisted Category : ASSISTED

             Band : ALL

            Power : LOW

             Mode : DIGITAL

Overlay Category : OVER-50

Default Exchange : WA

       Gridsquare : CN87PS

     ARRL Section : WWA

        Club/Team : Western Washington DX Club

         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.7342.0

        Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Sec  DXC  Pt/Q

           7  FT8     42      42   20    4   1.0

       Total  Both    42      42   20    4   1.0

            Score : 1,008

              Rig : Flex 6400 w/SteppIR DB-18e