Hi Charlie, Jari, and all,

Thanks for your reports -- they are much appreciated. I'm sure you understand that our recent work has mostly been related to HF interests -- in particular, the new 77-bit protocols for FT8 and MSK144, and new special messages for contesting.

We are certainly not forgetting about VHF+, JT65, QRA64, etc. Some remaining issues, and perhaps some recently introduced ones, will be addressed as soon as we can. This could be in time for the WSJT-X 2.0 release in two weeks; if that's not possible, we will work with you to address them soon after that.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT