From: John Harper <johna...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 1:15 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [wsjt-devel] (no subject)

Yes, I did. After a dozen or so contacts (many from the same call area) it
became hard to remember who I'd worked and therefore difficult to see an
in-progress QSO about to end and know whether I should call the station or not
rather than waiting for him to call CQ again.

Color coding in a future version would add much to the feasibility of using FT8
in a major contest like CQ-WPX, Field Day and others. Without it, such contests
will contain logs with many dupes.

Everything worked well and as expected as I took turns between calling CQ and
S&P.

V20. -rc5, Windows 10 laptop
Apache Anan-10e, amp, 40 watts, dipole up 110ft

73,

John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com