Allen, you can change the LoTW text color by right-click on the color
selection.  However, if you change it to black, all indications will be
black.  This item should be left unchecked as the vast majority of FT8
users are LoTW users.  The better option was in RC3 which had that to show
- check for NOT LoTW user, which made a lot more sense to most.

I am also seeing multiple attempted responses not decoding as well on
signals that should be perfectly copy-able and no QRM detected.

73's

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 9:09 AM <m...@oz5xn.dk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Error reports V2 rc5 737d2f.
> Logging: I’m prompted to log even if ”Log automatically” is ticked and
> “Prompt me…” unticked.
> Answering CQ : Double click on a CQ call doesn’t react  in JT65 or JT 9
> mode – but works  in JT9+JT65 mode.
>
> Finally it’s my impression that some of my QSO counterparts have decoding
> problems as exchange of reports in many cases needed to be repeated
> more/several times even if signal levels were good (see attached example).
> I have given up some QSO’s after 6-7 retransmissions of signal reports even
> if signal levels were good. But I don’t know which versions my counterparts
> were using or if there could be other reasons.
>

> Suggestions from my wish list:
>
> Black is much easier readable than red text so I would much prefer black
> text for yes to LoTW.
>
> I miss the possibility for a sound notification when own call are decoded
> (like from JTalert “calling you”) and another sound for “any call decoded”.
> That would be very useful not least for MSK 144, where CQ often is
> transmitted over a longer time before any response but also when monitoring
> “dead” bands (e.g. 6 and 10 meters). Notifications could be just a beep,
> ding or a user selectable wav file.
>

> 73, Allan 5P9R/OZ5XN

George Cotton, WB5JJJ