On 12/1/2018 1:56 PM, Edfel Rivera wrote:
Hi Again:

Same happens with "Prompt me to log QSO".  Those fields are not populated.

Same here.

Dana  K6JQ

Thanks.

Edfel

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 4:55 PM Edfel Rivera <edfelj...@gmail.com
<mailto:edfelj...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Bill:

    Thanks for reply.  Enclosed the reporting setting.

    73'

    Edfel
    KP4AJ

    On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 4:30 PM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com
<mailto:g4...@classdesign.com>> wrote:

        On 01/12/2018 20:45, Edfel Rivera wrote:
        > For those getting annoyed for the popuo telling invalid QSO, you just
        > have to fill Rcp Sent and Exc Sent.  Nothing more click ok and QSO is
        > logged. That simple.
        >
        > As feature request, I would like the program to populate the GRID
        > field, when possible.

        Hi Edfel,

        those fields should be being populated automatically. Are you using the
        "Log QSO" button to open the Log QSO windows or is it popping up
        automatically because you have the "Settings->Reporting->Prompt me to
        log QSO" option checked?