Bill:

As you requested, I have never used Tab 2.  One vote to remove it.  Tab 1
has all the information as to what is going on during a contact with no
thinking required.

I have NOT had the UTC/Local time stamp issue.  My Contest Log has the
correct 24 hour UTC for every entry and I'm set to Central Time in my
automatic MS time keeping offset.

Enjoyed reading your all-inclusive review of problems/solutions and fixes
in one place, great work putting that together.  Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit here and all aspects of WSJTx-RC5 have worked
perfectly. I for one, have not had a single problem with the Contest
Logger, so never had a reason to "edit" it for any reason.  Everything is
logging to HRD LB directly without a glitch - and I DO check every entry
while waiting on next contact.

Even though most contacts do not include a Grid Square along with all other
personal information, HRD LB does get the 6 digit GS with the query of QRZ
upon adding the entry.  Of course this field is "0" characters in the WSJTX
log file.  This could cause a problem for some that use the adi file as the
import to their logger.  The <gridsquare:0> size may not allow the GS to be
edited in their logger to a 4 or 6 character count since space was not
allocated by the adi file import.

Bottom Line - the program requires absolutely no interaction from me for
proper logging.  I do edit the HRD LB entry when some European stations
have their Postal Code in front of  their QTH information, so I do delete
that.  (Future note to coders to fix this if possible, could be a problem
as there are several variations being seen).

73's
--
George Cotton, WB5JJJ