Joe and list:

I was only able to devote a hour or so here and there on Saturday, and on
Sunday I was out of town all day.  I was able to log 63 stations, many of
which were 1st timers for me, so v2 and the contest brought lots of new
calls to the air, at least for the contest.  So many signals in the WF that
it looked like normal 20m, except they were all running v2 RC5 this time.

I had absolutely no problems with WSJTX RC5, JTAlert and HRD LB.  The
Contest Log was a perfect performer.  Times were in UTC and correct in all
respects.  All exchanges were handed off from WSJTX to HRD Logbook without
error.  HRD LB of course did a QRZ lookup and found all personal data and
the listed Grid Square.  And, of course, I was using TAB 1 which give the
most detail of system operations.

Looking forward to v2 GA and increased users.

--
George Cotton, WB5JJJ