What do you mean "cat command to both instances"?  I guess you mean both
instances controlling the rig?  If you're doing different bands that makes no
sense.On the other hand if you use FLRig you can have multiple instances of
WSJT-X all talking to the rig.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, December 14, 2018, 10:55:56 AM CST, k...@comcast.net