Hi,

just installed version in object in a HP notebook with intel i5 processor, using Windows 10 1809 with latest patches.

Rig is Icom IC-7610, connected to PC with th USB cable that provide CAT controls and audio emulation.

Any driver is installed perfectly and CAT control of WSJTx program is working.

I noted a very big issue (bug?): the audio controls of TX and RX levels are inverted.

I explain better: if you need to set the audio level that goes to the rig, to set the proper power and ALC level, you have to use the "Loudspeaker" slider on Windows.

The same if you want to set the input audio level that goes from rig to PC, you have to use the "Microphone" slider in Windows audio controls.

It is the opposite than in WSJTx 1.9.1 and also than logic.

Please note and investigate and eventually correct in next release.

Thanks and bye,

Maurizio I2NOY