I did and Laurie said the same thing.  I gave it a try just now and it DOES
work.  I guess there was just a glitch in my configurations when the FT8 RU
was in progress.  That was the last time I did a configuration change.
That weekend, I had to restart JTAlert every time I went back to normal
FT8.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:31 AM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
wrote:

> On 17/12/2018 17:19, WB5JJJ wrote:
> > If I do a configuration change, I have to stop and restart JTAlert as
> > it doesn't connect again automatically to the new configuration.
>
> Hi George,
>
> that's not right, several versions ago changes were made to the WSJT-X
> UDP protocol and to JTAlert to make configuration switching seamless.
> Have you raised this issue on the JTAlert support forum?
>
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.

George Cotton, WB5JJJ