Running v2.0.0 r78f75 on a PC with 32-bit Win 7 Pro.

I haven't managed to find any reference to the following two minor issues in
any of the
documentation or previous discussions via this group, so here goes...!

1.  If I modify the standard Tx 6 message of 'CQ G0HDB IO82' by adding a
two-character
directional qualifier such as 'DX' then the modification sticks throughout a
WSJT-X session,
even when I clear the Tx messages using the F4 key.  However...

I've just tried adding the four-character qualifier of ASIA to the standard Tx
6 message, to
make it CQ ASIA G0HDB IO82, and have found that it doesn't stick - whenever I
initiate a
QSO with a station that's called me or if I clear the Tx messages using the F4
key then the
Tx 6 message resets to its standard format without the qualifier.

It would be nice if a four-character qualifier in the Tx 6 message could be
made to stick in the
same way that a two-character qualifier already does.

2.  I sometimes want to disable the Tx 1 message by double-clicking on its
round or
rectangular button so that I can start a QSO with the Tx 2 message.  If I then
double-click on
a callsign and initiate a QSO, the most recent signal report of the station I'm
calling is copied
into the Report box.

When the station I've called eventually replies to me, maybe after I've had to
call him a few
times, the figure in the Report box doesn't get updated to show the most recent
signal report
for the station I'm receiving - it always shows the report that existed at the
time I
double-clicked on the callsign.  This differs to the way that the report gets
updated when a
QSO starts 'normally' with the Tx 1 message.

This minor issue isn't specific to v2.0.0; it has existed for quite some time -
I think I recall
observing it way back with v1.8 or perhaps even earlier!  When initiating a QSO
with the Tx 2
message it would be nice if the report got updated after every decode of the
station on the Rx
frequency, as I believe it does when a QSO is initiated with the Tx 1 message.

Apologies if either of the above has already been reported by other users
and/or addressed
by the developers!

--
73, Martin G0HDB