Working as "search, not CQ" station there is one thing in RTTY RU actions that I would like to change. When I pick a CQ calling station, send "RST NR" and get "R RST NR" as return my next TX will be "RR73".

But when that happens the radio button "Next" jumps to TX_6. Always, not depending have I logged qso or not.

This makes extra work as while I'm sending RR73 I have to manually change "Next" radio button back to TX_4 (RR73) in case that opponent station did not receive my RR73 and keeps transmitting "R RST NR" .
Then just press TX enable on again will repeat RR73.

Suggestion:

    Drop "Next" radio button to TX_6 only after qso is logged, not from RR73 sending action.     Dropping TX enable off is ok during RR73 sending period. Just keep the "Next" at TX_4.

v2.0/Linux/Fedora28

--
Saku
OH1KH