BTW, it was a pleasure to see Dr. Joe Taylor participating in the RTTY
RU. I managed to QSO with him on 3 different bands.

Next, I saw a situation where there were 2 FT8 stations operating
within the 170 Hz separation area of a single RTTY signal. Hopefully
they did not interfere with the RTTY station. And I was able to decode
them.

Next, the FT8 mode is a bit better about decoding overlapping signals
as compared to the first release of FT8. As a humble AR operator, I
can hope that decoding of overlapping FT8 signals will improve in
future releases of wsjtx.

 73 to all