From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:29 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Incomplete exchange logged to N1MM

On 07/01/2019 14:20, Bob VanFossen wrote:

The logging to N1MM for the RU failed to include the exchange information.
Cabrillo file for WSJT-X is correct but N1MM is missing the State
information.
 The on screen N1MM log  shows Provence info, but no state info.

I noticed this during the earlier tests, but thought it was N1MM problem,
but is still there with the latest version of N1MM.
I started with N1MM and no JTAlert, then when this failed, I started JTAlert
and continued with N1MM in the background, only logging.

After a lot of searching with no good hits, here I am asking what to do!
Others seem to have no problem, so I need to know if I am missing a setting
or update.

System info:
Windows 7 with latest updates
WSJT-X   2.0 784F75
N1MM             1.0.7422.0
JTAlert  2.12.7
DXK              14.7.8

Bob, K4DJG

Hi Bob,

did you have N1MM Logger+ set up for the ARRL RTTY RU contest and set for
DIGITAL mode:

cid:image001.png@01D4A670.E8713BF0

How did logging without JTAlert fail? Was there an error message? Did you have
WSJT-X configured to send QSOs to N1MM Logger+?

cid:image002.png@01D4A670.E8713BF0

in "Settings->Reporting".