On 07/01/2019 20:38, Greg Cook wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to build wsjtx v2 on Ubuntu Pi2. I have followed the v2 INSTALL file advice from Bill, installing C, fortran compilers and hamlib etc. and have reached the point:

cmake -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=~/hamlib-prefix -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/wsjtx-prefix ../src

after which the build fails with a problem in finding hamlib libs (see below) although as I say I’m sure I’ve pathed them as per Bill’s advice.

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):

  Could NOT find hamlib (missing: hamlib_LIBRARY_DIRS) (Required is at least

  version "3")

Call Stack (most recent call first):

/usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

Don’t really know where I’m going wrong with respect to the INSTALL document, which I presume is up to date since it’s shipped with WSJTX v2?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg g4cui

Hi Greg,

it looks like you are building from checkouts of the Hamlib and WSJT-X sources from the repos, that's fine but if you only wish to build rather than do development then using the combined sources tarball we provide is probably easiest.

Looking at your specific issue, what does this print?

ls -l ~/hamlib-prefix