Hi Jon,

you misread my question, I was asking for the CMakeCache.txt file which you will find at the top level of the build directory tree after running the CMake configuration command.

GNU gcc 4.2 does have OpenMP support for C/C++/FortranĀ  so it should have been detected by the CMake configuration, although that was fairly early days for GNU gcc OpenMP support as I think it only started at 4.2.0.

The output you gave for `gcc -v` doesn't look complete, what I was most interested in was the record of the configure command used to build the compiler suite.