Il 19/01/2019 22:41, Bill Somerville ha scritto:
On 19/01/2019 21:10, Alessandro Gorobey via wsjt-devel wrote:
I would like help to understand the USB libraries in hamlib
System windows 10 (under linux no problem)
QT 5.5 from JTSDK v2 or QT 5.12 from site qt.io

Hi Sandro,

the current WSJT-X git master branch is not yet ready for Qt v5.12 which requires 64-bit tools and libraries.
Yes, I work in a separate JTSDK64 with 64-bit libraries.
Is unwanted for the project as broke 32-bit and old system compatibility. But work well with standard git.
For the Qt v5.5 build there is a missing -Lpath option in the Hamlib configure setup, that path would set the location of the Hamlib DLL import library. Perhaps this is an issue with the JTSDK.
Thank, I'll try.

OOT: QT5.12 LTS add thickness, northwest lights and shadows to all controls, as in example.

Thanks Bill for the quick answer
Thanks to all the Team for the wonderful project

Sandro
IW3RAB