Hi Larry,

    That is possible. It's hard to know what he is actually seeing on his
side. I do know that he is usually very strong here in Oregon and my
reports back are usually in the +05 range so I should have enough signal
there to power through some QRM. It would be nice though if people would
look for a clear frequency before calling. The bands are getting a lot more
crowded and QRM is really becoming an issue.

Bill - AK6A