On 2019-03-14 14:19, F6BHK wrote:
You don't answer Jim's questioning.

Besides, Bill gave you a quick view on UDP msg. And I cannot agree more.

UDP msg give us all what we need to know about WSJT insides. Why would
we need something else?

73

Serge

On 2019-03-13 17:59, Jim Brown wrote:
On 3/13/2019 7:11 AM, Bastien F4EYQ wrote:
I've develop a "Radio Cloud" for ham people, This cloud purpose a logbook "online"

LOTW and eQSL work quite well. Why do we need another one?

73, Jim K9YC

Hello Jim,

A quote is always better than a bad answer :

"We always have the choice. We are indeed the product of our choices."
Joseph O'Connor

73 Bastien.

Hello Serge,

It would have been much simpler for me if a real webservice client API exists or we can select the target server but if the software sends local UDP packets to transmit the QSOs (As Bill explain),
I got in touch with it.

I'm just going to have to develop here a small C # client for CRX that will send the reformed UDP packets to the CRX webservice via SOAP or JSON.

The client will include the user configuration for the logbook webservice (user / password / ID of the target log to syncronized). For now I can not do otherwise, the CRX client will also be compatible with other heavy software broadcasts like HRD / LOGGER32 or N1MM.

Basically I would have liked not to reinvent the wheel of this heavy client software (who do not agree on a unified QSO sharing protocol),
but if it must be done, I will stick to it.

Bastien.