F/H is not something you would normally select on a frequent basis, so a
check box cluttering the main screen is not necessary.

As previously suggested setting a Configuration for that mode (and others)
are just 2 clicks away and totally customizable.  This procedure is
outlined in the User Manual.  It's simple and effective.

WB5JJJ - George

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 7:44 PM Frank Kirschner <fr...@fkirschner.net>
wrote:

> Good idea. I'm not familiar enough with the program to have thought of
> that. Thanks.
>
> 73,
> Frank
> KF6E
>
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 6:16 PM N3SL <n3sl.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just a suggestion - works for me:  Create a F/H "configuration" and
>> toggle to it.  Two mouse clicks.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 4:50 PM Frank Kirschner <
>> frank.kirsch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Between the Hold Tx Freq checkbox and the Call 1st checkbox, there is
>>> room for several more checkboxes. One I would suggest is Fox/Hound mode. I
>>> would also suggest this automatically set Split to either Rig or Fake It,
>>> which could be selected somewhere else.
>>>
>>> If the menus are turned off, it takes a while to turn them on and
>>> navigate to the correct spot to set fox/hound and split mode. This
>>> sometimes is long enough to miss a weak one. A checkbox would not only make
>>> it faster, but it would encourage using that mode for those who are still
>>> learning FT8 operation.
>>>
>>> 73,
>>> Frank
>>> KF6E