>From "jt9 -h"
 -5 --ft4    FT4 mode
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, May 3, 2019, 11:21:41 AM CDT, K1RA - Andy Z <k...@k1ra.us>
wrote:

 Is there a new command line option for the command line jt9 app to allow
decoding of FT4? I see -4 is for JT4 but after compiling on my RPi 3 I don't
see anything listed for FT4.  Is it not available there yet? Or just not added
to the help yet?
I'm looking to run jt9 w/ FT4 on my KiwiSDR to create a band hopping and
PSKreporting system, similar to something I'm doing for FT8.  Read more here
https://valentfx.com/vanilla/discussion/1377/suggestion-ft8-decoder
which is a spin off of the simultaneous, multi-band(8) FT8 decoder running on
the Redpitaya and SDR code created by Pavel, Read more here
https://github.com/pavel-demin/red-pitaya-notes/issues/689
Thanks & 73
andyz - K1RAhttps://k1ra.us/