On 18/05/2019 12:47, Mike wrote:
Now with the new 1.19, suppose the FT-450D is turned on and it's freq. display reads 50.313.00. When I start WSJT-X using the new Omnirig it changes the frequency to 50.313.05 on the radio display, and WSJT-X shows it's 50.313 055. If I use WSJT-X to change bands the "55" Hz never shows up again no mater what band I go to. But shut it all down and start over, same thing happens.  55 Hz is added to the freq, of the FT-450D.

Hi Mike,

Alex has contacted me explaining the issues, I am investigating a fix. For now when you start up WSJT-X, switch configurations, or do anything that resets the CAT interface; then make sure the VFO dial frequency is correct.

The problem is that WSJT-X makes a small frequency change to determine the rig's VFO frequency resolution, via Omni-Rig it is reading back the frequency set too quickly and Omni-Rig has not yet re-read the rig's changed state. It should not affect normal operation.