Hi Bill,
WSJT-X v2.1.0 RC6 32-bit version starts normal on my Windows 10 64 bit
computer. Only issue there was that CAT connection to my Ft-991 (via
OmniRig) got lost at least ten times within three minutes. I didn't have
such issues with all earlier versions including 2.1.0-rc-5. Will do some
further tests tomorrow. Not yet fully sure whether it is caused allone by
the new rc-6 version or if it is better after rebooting the computer.
However, I started v2.0.1 for comparison, and with that I saw no CAT
control issues so far.

73 de DG2YCB,
Uwe
German Amateur Radio Station DG2YCB