I haven't found a rig yet (other than Elecraft) that need any ALC.  I think
there may be one other I've run into but don't recall right now where the meter
does show 0dB up the scale a bit.
Like I said...run the rig at 100W and adjust WSJT-X down the scale...at some
point down the scale ALC will be at zero.
Every -3db should give you 50% power reduction.  Works on every rig that is set
correctly.
Mike

    On Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 2:39:20 PM CDT, Ron WV4P <wv4...@gmail.com>