Upgraded my Windows 10 machine today to latest build 1903.

Continued to work with WSJT-X without issue for most of the day but now have an
issue when restarting the application. Loads on the screen normally and you can
see signals being received, however as soon as I click on the 'Pre-Install'
notice all windows close, no error message, just all disappear.

Tried a reboot - no change

Tried re-installing the RC-7 install - no change.

I'm now stuck and can't use it.

Also another observation with this release:

On multiple occasions I've started transmitting with plenty of stations coming
through and none answer. The if I close and re-open the software, there's a
mini pile up waiting... I've also had people I know or through a cluster asking
why I'm not picking up after calling out. Same thing, quit and reload and there
they all are....