When I started the RTTY RU, the original wsjtx_log.adi file was saved as a
bak file and the Cabrillo file was reset to zero QSOs. Colors were set per
Joe's' suggestion in his January 2019 QST article> All went well for about
2 hours. As stations were worked, when they showed up again in the Band
Activity window, their calls were marked with a gray background color.  But
then I started noticing a number of stations, than I didn't recall as being
worked in the RU, marked gray, as if I had already worked then. I checked
my DXKeeper log and verified that many of those calls marked gray by WSJT-X
as being worked, were in fact, not yet worked on any band in the contest.
As of this point, 3 hours into the RTTY RU, all 170+ QSOs were made using
the FT4 mode, using WSJT-X, JTAlert and DX Lab Suite's DX Keeper logging
program without N1MM.

Regarding problem being reported of occasional missing data in the "Rcvd"
field, that field will remain blank when the expected RTTY RU report is not
received. When the station you are working sends a dB report, and NOT the
expected RST plus State, Province or in the case of DX, a serial number,
the result will be that the "Rcvd" field in the WSJT-X Log window will
remain blank.

As others have noted, I have also occasionally experienced a blank "Rcvd"
field even though a station being worked actually sent the proper RTTY RU
report. I estimate that this anomaly has occurred in about 10% of the QSOs.

73,
Rich - K1HTV