Hi Sam,

You had Call 1st checked. I have understood that it is intended to give
protocol permission/request to response to the first decoded message to you as
long as you are not yet in a call. If HB9FAH has answered to you, then he will
have been in your call and protocol would have continued that QSO with HB9FAH.

73, Reino oh3mA

Hi Bill  and Joe,

This is the second time that WSJT-X changed a process from calling a particular
station to answering a station that called me.

I have attached a screen shot showing that WSJT-X is calling HB9FAN with my
call sign at 144816. It then decodes station SP6VXO calling me and switches
from TX1 to TX2 with my station responding to SP6VXO.

I don't believe that this should be permitted. Once WSJT-X is calling with TX1
to a specific station, it should not respond automatically to any other station
calling me.

FYI, I do have 2 pass decoding enabled and decode set to deep. Hope that helps.

Thanks for all the prior help.

73,

Sam W2JDB