Hi, first thanks to Joe Taylor, Bill and others who responded to me, and
thanks to Philip Gladstone who worked with me on this to try to narrow down
the cause.  A couple of weeks ago, I cleared the cache, cookies and all
Chrome history on the WSJT-X laptop.  Since then, WSJT-X and PSK-Reporter
are working fine together now.  Maybe something lingering in there caused
my problems; don't know why, but I'll take success and know what to try if
it happens again.
73, Mark KM0A