 F/H with the DX calling on 2nd (odd)
   From: John V <cq-n...@hotmail.com>
   Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:15:14 EDT

Last night there was a DX station on 160m FT8 FH that I needed. The problem
was that he was calling on 2nd sequence (odd) and answering on 1st (even)
rather that 1st sequence. He seemed to be working stations but I never
figured it out. Other that getting him to change sequence is there away to
"fool" FT8 FH on my end? Was he using a program other than WSJT-X FT8 FH
that would allow the Caller to use odd for innating calls?

Thanks, John NA6L