Hi Bill, Mike & all,

I'm testing WSJT 2.1.2 from git repo using Hamlib 4.0~git from the git repo, last hamlib commit:

commit 48833e2263b940e706d8a0a94d9d32753f73996f.

I'm using the Yaesu FT-2000, the PC is synchronized via NTP. The OS is 32 bit Fedora 30.

When CAT switches the TX on, there is a delay which I estimate to 1 to 2 seconds before the TX goes on the air. I'm hearing the other stations clearly before my TX goes on at my station. I have seen this behaviour when using FT8 and FT4.

Sometimes, the following message is displayed at the terminal window:
"Hamlib: newcat_get_cmd: Rig busy". The same WSJT-X config has worked well a long time before.

Another observation: In the past, when I have started WSJT-X, the frequency has been set well at the program start time. Now, this frequency is wrong at the start time and I have to set it using the BAND selector.

What is wrong ?

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)