Well, at least in my configuration it is not allowing it to set the
soundcard selection independently from the system default when I was using
the SCU-17.  Now that interface is generally flaky, so I switched to the
SignaLink which initially swapped stuff around, but after going into both
the settings and the configuration I was able to get them to work
independently.  Of course the application generally looks bad in dark mode,
but that's not relevant.   Appears to transmit fine.

73 de NE4RD

Bill

Screenshot -
https://media.ne4rd.live/Screenshot%20from%202020-03-27%2010-56-43.png