Hmmm..wonder why you have that problem and nobody else that I've helped (well
over 500 operators) has had that problem.
As long you don't have your rig audio set as default WSJT-X should be just fine
with plug/unplug of audio devices.
Everybody should search the feedback hub for my suggestion "Option to prevent
sound device from ever becoming the default". and upvote it.
The we can just check a box and stop this insanity.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 04:50:34 PM CDT, Paul Kube <paul.k...@gmail.com>