Hi Bill,

Thanks for that tip !

I had been advised that you had merged your fork of Hamlib back into the main
fold – with suggestions that only the official Hamlib releases should be used
for WSJT-X code – hence scripts with the “experimental code” for making JTSDK
3.0 (x86 compile) and 3.1 (x64 compile) work documented at
“jt...@groups.io<mailto:jt...@groups.io>” (Google that to find the address)
were set that way !

I have noted that Mike W9MDB has achieved some amazing things of late with the
mater releases of HAMLIB – in particular having it compiler-error free without
turning compiler switches off … This is almost unheard of in terms of any
software development (so well done Mike)  !!!!

Firstly, will source be released with the 2.2.0 rc1 candidate proposed to be
released sometime today?

Secondly and important if source is proposed to be released, can you please
offer some guidance now pre-release for the excited community that work with
the JTSDK with regards to preferred CMAKE, FFTW, Qt etc. versions? As we know
there are some differences between Qt versions and facilities that they offer
and deprecate !

[ I would assume that Qt would be “set” at the latest LTS (3 year support)
version being Qt 5.12.8 … although the “experiment” scripts that I have shared
demonstrate how to set to and fall back to Qt 5.14.2 (the latest release) as
default. ]

73 and thanks,

Steve I
VK3VM / VK3SIR