On 13/05/2020 13:22, David Tiller wrote:
Thanks for the info, Bill and Mike!

I added the cache param and tried it with and without the -m parameter - with the -m 3027 it failed, without it the command 'worked', but DID NOT KEY THE RIG.

Hi David,

unfortunately it has not worked, the result is as before. It looks like this defect repair will have to wait for the next WSJT-X release. That should not be too long. I will make a test version up with the latest Hamlib fixes that Mike mentions, that should repair this regression, and send it to you for testing shortly.