Mike,
thanks very much, If there is anything I can do to help/test or change in
my software please let me know. I've been looking through the dump_state
source and that part is a bit of a reverse engineering job:) but if that is
the cause of the problem I'll dive in if it will fix it in the short term.
In the long term I would really like a network protocol that combines rig
control and audio or iq data, it is a bit crazy that connecting an sdr to
other software is more tricky than a conventional radio. As some
people connect tens of simultaneous instances of digimode sw to spark it is
particularly desirable to keep it simple.
73 Alan M0NNB