Dear developers,

Please allow me to report a situation where WSPR decoding halts when
multiple WSJT-X instances are running.

My setup is as follows :

Two Hermes Lite II SDR's connected to a single instance of SparkSDR (yes !
my Hamlib Net rigctl is now working).
Two WSJTX instances (WSJT-X and WSJT-X - HL1 decoding FT8) are connected to
the first Hermes Lite II.
One WSJTX instance (WSJT-X - HL7 decoding WSPR) is connected to the second
Hermes Lite II.

When I turn on "Monitor" on WSJTX instances WSJT-X and WSJT-X - HL1
(decoding FT8), WSPR decoding stops on WSJTX instance WSJT-X - HL7 (decoding
WSPR).
And reversely, when I turn off "Monitor" on WSJTX instances WSJT-X and
WSJT-X - HL1 (decoding FT8), WSPR decoding resumes (on the fly) on WSJTX
instance WSJT-X - HL7 (decoding WSPR).
All this without restarting any WSJT-X instance.

Something to mention is that when switching on "Monitor" on WSJTX instances
WSJT-X and WSJT-X - HL1, the current WSPR time frame will be correctly
decoded, but not the next ones.

A screenshot of the 3 instances running, with WSPR decoding failing
(although the Wide Graph shows incoming signals) can be found here :
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtBGol2-BnqRhfsJ7UXRuhRsil7olQ?e=3jRr4c

I have verified that no packets are lost between my transceivers and
SparkSDR. As well as no audio buffer underruns / overflows on the VAC's.
As well as deleted all AppData files and recreated the instances.

I also observed that the "Save -> Save All" option, sometimes does not save
wave files for my WSJT-X - HL7 instance decoding WSPR, when the decoding
failed (only one out of two wave files are written).

All running W10 - 64 bit.

Could someone maybe try to reproduce this problem (maybe a Red Pitaya SDR
user ?).

73's and hoping I don't have it all wrong ..
Erik
ON4PB.