I created a youtube video demonstrating how to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yZG1-v-BXA

de Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, May 18, 2020, 03:06:53 AM CDT, Frank Hunger
<fhun...@onlinehome.de> wrote:

Am 18.05.2020 um 08:25 schrieb Adrian <vk4...@gmail.com>:
https://youtu.be/_WicmOfsY6A  From: Adrian [mailto:vk4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 17 May 2020 11:25 PM
To: 'WSJT software development'
Subject: RE: [wsjt-devel] FTDX101MP split sub mode
Hi Bill, and thank you for your work with the team on the new updates.

Yes I do/did  re > "Settings->Radio->Mode->Data/PKT"

The frequency on the TX vfo (SUB) is set by wsjtx, and SUB set for TX is occurs
when the scope TX marker is set 500KHz or more from the green RX marker either
way.

However the SUB TX mode stays unaffected , AM or LSB etc remains, and does not
change to Data-U on SUB. However the Main RX mode is set by wsjtx for Data-U as
expected.

Regards

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

do you have the "Settings->Radio->Mode->Data/PKT" options checked in WSJT-X?
Does the mode of the Tx VFO get set correctly when you transmit a message or
press the "Tune" button?

_Hi Bill, tnx fer hurry reply. I set it to Data/PKT and transmission now hadn’t
 break.The light delay before tx is beginning_is still. 73 de Frank