Hello Development team

Thanks for disclosing the source code of WSJT-X.
I have a notification to you using the code.
I have retouched it for my use by the reason below for a couple of years.

I don't know if you know that we have been prohibited to communicate
between JAs at some frequencies according to Radio Act in Japan.  Maybe,
an issue will be caused by new comer and/or JA user who does not
understand our band plan.  For instace, they call CQ station of JA at
that frequency and then, JA opposite station responds automaticlly if
autoseq and call 1st are enabled.  There are not many happens but they
are really annoying and disturbing to other JA station's Dxing.

Patched source code ignores the messages from JA including "own callsign"
at the specific frequencies.   To avoid the communication between JAs.
If there is the user who requests to use my version, I will share the
build one and the source code based on the terms of the GNU General
Public License.  I will also pay attention to the manual if necessary.

Thank you.

73,
Yukio JG1APX